You take care of your clients, let us take care of your billing!
ABA Therapy Billing offers billing for services related to therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorders.
These include ABA, Speech, Occupational, Physical, and Music therapies.
Full Practice Management:
We will electronically submit your claims, post all client and insurance payments, follow-up with insurance companies, and send monthly client-due statements.
Verification of Benefits:
We will call your clients' insurance carrier and verify ABA benefits to include deductible, co-pay, co-insurance, in-network, and out-of-network benefits.
ABA Therapy Billing Services does not charge a percentage of your collections; instead, we charge a flat monthly fee. The fee for your billing depends on the size of your practice and the type of services you need.
Please contact us by email or call (848) 469-0397 so we may do an analysis of your practice.
*Set-Up Fees are non-refundable.
Facts for Providers:
- You do not need to be an in-network provider; if you collect money up front from your clients, we can submit claims as a 'non-assigned' provider on behalf of your clients.
- All insurance EOBs and checks are sent directly to you, the provider.
- ABA Therapy Billing Services is fully HIPAA compliant; we hold ourselves to high ethical standards pertaining to your clients' PHI.
- ABA Therapy Billing Services will provide verification of benefits as an add-on service. Once benefits are verified, the providers office must obtain authorizations, if needed.
Experienced with the following insurance carriers:
- Anthem(multiple states)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield(multiple states)
- Cigna/Cigna Behavioral Health
- Medicaid(multiple states)
- United Health Care/UBH/Optum